Sunday, October 23, 2011

My personal smoothie challenge!

It's been forever since I updated this blog, but I'm going to try to get better, because I'm setting out on a personal challenge to drink a different healthy smoothie each day for a month! Today I begin, and today I start with a recipe from Martha Stewart's Whole Living Smoothie app that I have on my Ipad.



Here's the recipe:
1 cup blueberries (I used organic frozen)
1 cup yogurt (I used organic lowfat vanilla)
1 banana
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon ground flax seed (you need it to be ground to get the benefits)

Blend and enjoy! This is a DELICIOUS and very filling smoothie, with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties; it's also high-fiber, gluten-free, and rich in omega-3s. Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this i really appreciate you for this here is discounted coupons available forTop 10 hospitality blogs every

    ReplyDelete