Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Personal Smoothie Challenge, Day Four!

I'm not giving up on my goal to drink a healthy smoothie a day for a month!

Today's is an impromptu invention, and I think it turned out great! Let me know what you think if you try it, too!

1 cup Almond Milk (I use unsweetened original by Almond Breeze)
1 scoop Nature's Plus Spirutein Vanilla flavored protein powder
1 cup frozen freestone peaches
1 cup frozen (and pitted!) sweet dark cherries
1 banana

Blend until smoothie, and enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. loving that you're doing this!!! i've been at the smoothie/juicing thing for about a month, and i feel a million times better. have you tried the pineapple/kale/chia smoothie from the CLEAN book? it's delish...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I haven't tried that one, but I will! I love CLEAN...it's fantastic! Juicing is awesome--what kind of juicer do you have? I have a Champion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this i really appreciate you for this here is discounted coupons available forEnduraweave

    ReplyDelete