Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 10!

I've reached the 1/3 mark on my personal smoothie challenge, and so far, I'm loving it! Today's recipe is a variation on yet another great smoothie from the Martha Stewart Whole Living Smoothie ipad app:

1/2 cup organic Silken tofu
5 ounces frozen pomegranate puree
1 cup frozen strawberries
1 cup organic frozen blackberries
1 tablespoon local honey

This is another thick smoothie--because I used frozen pomegranate puree, instead of juice, I had to stop the blender a few times to stir the mixture. This is very delicious--I highly recommend this smoothie!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this i really appreciate you for this here is discounted coupons available forHotel collection towels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spy Articles is a blog about freelance, motivation, and technology. The website covers the latest tech news and showcases videos.

    ReplyDelete