Monday, November 14, 2011

Three Days of Smoothies!

It's the start of the 4th week of my one-month Personal Smoothie Challenge! This weekend, I had the same smoothie both days, and it was really delicious!

1 cup apple cider
5 ounces frozen passionfruit pulp
6 ounces homemade plain yogurt



This morning's smoothie was a total improv piece; as I was making it, I was thinking, "this probably won't work." However, it's an interesting smoothie and I definitely think it's one I will continue to experiment with and try to perfect even more:

1 cup almond milk
1 cup apple cider
1 cup froze red raspberries
1 heaping tablespoon Navitas SuperFood Blend (Hemp, Cacao, and Maca powder)

Like others with blended raspberries, there are seeds in this smoothie; if that bothers you, be sure to press it through a sieve (a fine mesh strainer works well), and the smoothie will indeed live up to its name!


No comments:

Post a Comment